Nissan Fairlady 280Z with T-Bar Roof #15 (24015)1:24 Scale Car Plastic Model Kit
✓ All Prices in Canadian Dollars 🍁
✓ Secure Shopping
✓ Safely Packaged
✓ Orders Shipped Daily
✓ Worldwide Shipping
Live near Ottawa? Select our 'Local Pickup' on checkout!
Anyone for T?
Since the release of the inaugural (S30) model in 1969, the Fairlady Z sports car has enjoyed consistent popularity. In 1978, it was time for a full model change with the introduction of the second (S130) generation car, which inherited the base long-nose short-deck form of its predecessors but took it much further with updated aerodynamics, a semi-trailing rear arm suspension setup, disc brakes on all four wheels, and much more. A choice of 2-liter and 2.8-liter inline-six engines was on offer, both with electronic fuel injection system. In 1980, the line-up was further augmented with a stunning T-bar roof car that had removable side roof sections; owners could enjoy the car either as an open-top vehicle.
About the Model
- This is a 1/24 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 188mm, width: 76mm, height: 54mm.
- The flowing, long-nose, short-deck form of the 280Z with T-bar roof is captured in style.
- Transparent T-bar roof components are removable after completion of assembly.
- Engine hood can be cut off if display of the engine is desired.
- A detailed finish includes recreation of engine room, chassis underside, interior and more.
- Metal-plated parts are included in recreations of headlights and bumpers.
- Decals recreate body pinstripes, instrumentation meters and more.
- Parts are molded in white for an easier and more effective paint-job, and masking stickers are now included for roof glass sections.
- Comes with a driver figure.