Murder Mystery Party: Case Files - Mile-High Murder1+ players, ages 14+
✓ All Prices in Canadian Dollars 🍁
✓ Secure Shopping
✓ Safely Packaged
✓ Orders Shipped Daily
✓ Worldwide Shipping
Live near Ottawa? Select our 'Local Pickup' on checkout!
Murder Mystery Party: Case Files
The next chapter in mystery games!
After 35 years of serving up Murder Mystery Party Games, we're proud to offer the next chapter in immersive mystery games - Murder Mystery Party: Case Files. Grab your detective's hat and explore a cold case file. Work to unravel all of the evidence and root out the killer by figuring out their Motive, Means, and Opportunity:
- Motive - Who had a reason to kill the victim?
- Does any particular person benefit—financially or romantically—from the victim's death?
- Means - Who had access to the murder weapon? Does any particular person have the unique knowledge, skill, or physical ability necessary to use the murder weapon?
- Opportunity - Who had a chance to kill the victim? Is any particular person unaccounted for (has no alibi) during the time the victim was killed?
Mile-High Murder is a Murder Mystery Party Case File where players work to solve a murder using the case file and evidence provided. Marisa Hightower was murdered on an international flight from San Francisco to London. On that flight were friends and acquaintances of Hightower, all headed to London to partake in a substantial inheritance from Oliver Foggleton, Hightower's ex-husband. Anyone could have committed this heinous crime. It is now up to you to solve this mile-high murder. In this file is all the evidence to help prove who committed the murder.
Murder Mystery Party Case Files are packed with physical and digital evidence, which puts the player in the detective's shoes. Players think like a detective and work alone or with others to determine the motive, means, and opportunity of each suspect to solve the case.
Case File Contents:
- 5 Newspaper Articles
- 12 Suspect and Evidence Photos
- 3 Magazine Articles
- 1 Air Marshal Notebook
- 29 Pieces of Case Evidence and Instructions
- Online Access to Hints and Solutions
Crime Location: Inflight, San Francisco to London
Background: Marisa Hightower was murdered on an overnight transatlantic flight from San Francisco