Mega Man X Second ArmorMega Man X 1/12 Scale Plastic Model Kit
✓ All Prices in Canadian Dollars 🍁
✓ Secure Shopping
✓ Safely Packaged
✓ Orders Shipped Daily
✓ Worldwide Shipping
Live near Ottawa? Select our 'Local Pickup' on checkout!
Thanks to the technology of CAD engineering, the character’s proportions based on the game are faithfully recreated, while also maintaining an impressive range of articulation. This allows users to portray a variety of scenes pulled directly from the games.
The color coordination of each part down to the smallest details allows users to recreate the “Second Armor” as shown in the game by just assembling the model kit.
The kit features two all-new face parts: “looking downward/shouting” and “wincing/teeth clenched.” Users can also portray “Zero”, who also appears in Mega Man X2 along with the Second Armor, using the Zero Buster included as bonus parts.
Each part is compatible with MEGA MAN X X (sold separately), allowing users to recreate snapshot moments from the game of X collecting each piece of armor. Other accessories included in the model kit, such as the Buster, hand parts, and three interchangeable facial expressions make this model kit perfect for recreating many different situations from the game.
Zero model kit not included.
- The kit includes three interchangeable face parts.
- The Buster can be equipped to the model’s left or right arm.
- The kit includes interchangeable hand parts.
- The model’s back is equipped with a 3mm connection, making it compatible with separately sold bases from Kotobukiya’s M.S.G. series, such as the New Flying Base and New Flying Base Plus.
- The head, body, arm, and leg parts are compatible with the MEGA MAN X X (sold separately), which enables users to recreate X as he is collecting the armor pieces from the game.
- Combine the included Zero Buster with Zero (sold separately) to recreate Zero from Mega Man X2.
- The kit is made of multi-colored plastic and contains pre-painted parts, making it easy for users of all levels to build a model that closely resembles the character’s appearance in the game.
- The packaging includes a specially drawn illustration by Mega Man X Series character designer Keisuke Mizuno.
- 5.31 inches (13.5cm)
- 1/12 Scale
- Made of ABS, PE, POM, and PS
- Based on the Mega Man X games
- Compatible with separately-sold model kits
- Highly articulated figure once complete
- Instructions may or may not include English translation
- Pieces to build
- Mega Man X
- 3 Face plates
- Teeth clenched
- 3 Alternate hands
- Zero Buster arm parts for Zero