Lockheed Martin F-35B Lightning II #91 (60791)1:72 Scale Airplane Plastic Model Kit
✓ All Prices in Canadian Dollars 🍁
✓ Secure Shopping
✓ Safely Packaged
✓ Orders Shipped Daily
✓ Worldwide Shipping
Live near Ottawa? Select our 'Local Pickup' on checkout!
Eye-catching mechanism of new stealth aircraft
The deployment of F-35B Lightning II started in 2011; it is based on one design with various derivations to be used by United States Air Force, Navy, and Marines. The F-35B for the Marines facilitates short take-off and vertical landing (STOVL) with its rotary engine nozzle and lift fan. Also, this model includes weapons bay and radar wave absorbing sheet, and features maximum speed of mach 1.6 plus excellent stealth. The Japan Air Self-Defense Force（JASDF）officially selected the F-35B in August 2019 following America, England and Italy. This is expected to aid quick response as the world’s first supersonic STOVL aircraft. Our detailed 1/72 scale model captures the sophisticated and smooth form, as well as the fascinating mechanics in its take-off and landing mechanisms.
About the Model
- This is a 1/72 scale plastic model assembly kit.
- Length: 217mm, Width: 150mm.
- Accurately captures the state-of-the-art form of the stealth aircraft.
- Choose between up and down engine nozzle, open and closed lift fan air inlet and auxiliary air inlet ducts.
- Short take-off and vertical landing (STOVL) can be depicted.
- Includes military equipment such as GBU-12 laser-guided bombs.
- Choose between open and closed canopy and weapon bay doors.
- Decals depict the patterns of radar wave absorbing sheet.
- Includes one Tamiya pilot figure and two marking options for the American Marines.