Kettenkraftrad w/ Infantry Cart & Goliath Vehicle #2 (32502)1:48 Scale Car/Figure Plastic Model Kit
✓ All Prices in Canadian Dollars 🍁
✓ Secure Shopping
✓ Safely Packaged
✓ Orders Shipped Daily
✓ Worldwide Shipping
Live near Ottawa? Select our 'Local Pickup' on checkout!
Following the release of the Kübelwagen as the first model in the 1/48 scale Military Miniature series, Tamiya introduces the second issue, the Kettenkfraftrad. This is a fabulous complete display kit featuring Kettenkfraftrad with an infantry cart, a demolition vehicle and many other great accessories in compact 1/48 scale. The kit can be assembled by itself or combined with one of our fantastic 1/48 scale aircraft for a diorama display.
Kettenkraftrad: Featuring three forward and one reverse gear the Kettenkraftrad was used as a transportation vehicle, a power generator, a communications vehicle, towing vehicle etc. Capable of towing up to 4 tons it was widely used to tow artillery and equipment, as well as aircraft when used by the Luftwaffe.
Infantry Cart: A lightweight cart that could be easily towed by just two men, a horse, a motorcycle or a Kettenkraftrad. The infantry cart was used all throughout WWII, displaying superior versatility and practicality.
Goliath: The Goliath was a remote control operated self-detonation vehicle. An 800m-long cable enabled remote control access to far away targets and remote detonation of its 60kg load of explosives.
About the Model:
- 1/48 scale high quality plastic model of the Kettenkraftrad as used during WWII.
- Overall length of Kettenkraftrad: 64mm.
- Set includes accurately detailed Goliath demolition vehicle and infantry cart
- Includes loads of accessories such as two types of grenade launchers, fuel drum, jerrycans, ammunition boxes, rifles and 1 uniformed driver figure
- Five sets of markings to reproduce both the Germany army or Luftwaffe vehicles.