Italian German 508CM "Coloniale" Staff Car #14 (37014)1:35 Scale Car Plastic Model Kit
✓ All Prices in Canadian Dollars 🍁
✓ Secure Shopping
✓ Safely Packaged
✓ Orders Shipped Daily
✓ Worldwide Shipping
Live near Ottawa? Select our 'Local Pickup' on checkout!
A Versatile Customer
The 508CM "Coloniale" was a vehicle used during WWII by both Italian and German forces. This 3.6m lightweight, 2 wheel drive vehicle had lithe handling thanks to its effective suspension, could squeeze speeds of up to 90km/h out of the 32hp engine, and was capable of carrying four soldiers. It was put to use in a variety of situations and tasks, most notably in North Africa where the Italian Army used it for officers' transportation and reconnaissance activities. Following the Italian surrender of 1943, the Coloniale was commandeered (and in some cases modified) and used in large numbers by the German forces.
About the Model
- 1/35 scale plastic model assembly kit of the 508CM "Coloniale".
- Length: 105mm, Width: 42mm.
- The functional flat lines of the Coloniale are recreated faithfully and matched with large-diameter tires.
- Features an excellent recreation of the interior of the vehicle.
- Superbly detailed model beautifully renders the engine.
- Modelers can choose to depict the car with an open or closed engine hood, and also with canvas roof attached or retracted.
- Separate parts such as Notek light are included to depict German version of the vehicle.
- Two Italian soldier figures and 1 German driver figure included.
- Comes with two sets of Italian Army markings and two sets of German Army markings, plus decals to recreate Italian Army insignia.
※Vehicle parts are a product of Italeri.