Iron Man Mark IV with Suit-Up Gantry (QS021)Iron Man 2 Movie Masterpiece Quarter (1/4) Scale Figure
✓ All Prices in Canadian Dollars 🍁
✓ Secure Shopping
✓ Safely Packaged
✓ Orders Shipped Daily
✓ Worldwide Shipping
Live near Ottawa? Select our 'Local Pickup' on checkout!
ABOUT THIS COLLECTIBLE SET
Iron Man and his high-tech suits have always been widely beloved. Tony Stark designed the Mark IV armor to replace Mark III armor after it was heavily damaged in a fight and showcased it with a grand entrance to the Stark Expo in Marvel Studios’ Iron Man 2. Designed to succeed the older, damaged model, the armor features a slightly different design from its predecessor, having a more streamlined appearance and edged armor plates.
As the first exciting release of 2022, Hot Toys is delighted to introduce the amazingly detailed and massive Iron Man Mark IV With Suit-Up Gantry Quarter Scale Collectible Set inspired by Iron Man 2.
Beautifully designed with gorgeous detailing, the 1/4th scale figure measures approximately 48.6 cm tall and is crafted based on Robert Downey Jr’s screen appearance as Tony Stark/Iron Man from the movie. It features a newly developed Tony Stark helmeted head sculpt, an interchangeable helmeted head with LED-light up function, skillfully applied metallic Hotrod red and gold-colored armor, LED lights shine through various areas of armor, articulated armor designed to reveal interior mechanical design or hidden weapons, and a specially designed figure stand.
The highly-accurate Suit-Up Gantry Collectible features remarkable movie accuracy, multiple LED light-up areas located on mechanical arms and gantry platform, substantive details with realistic cable and wire design, layers of paint applications, and articulations design allowing fans to recreate the iconic grand entrance scene.
This is a great opportunity to expand your Hall of Armor collection!
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
The Iron Man Mark IV Quarter Scale Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark/Iron Man in Iron Man 2
- One (1) Iron Man helmet with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) newly developed Tony Stark helmeted head with removable mask
- Movie-accurate facial features with detailed beard, wrinkles, and skin texture
- Approximately 48.6 cm tall
- Over 40 points of articulations
- Special features on armor:
- Metallic gold and red colored painting on the sleek and streamline Iron Man armor design
- LED light-up design on eyes, chest, arc reactor, and palms (white light, battery operated)
- LED lights can shine through sides of ribs, shoulder, forearms, back of legs and upper back (blue light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of built-in shoulder missile launchers
- Two (2) pairs of articulated rib armor to reveal interior mechanical design
- One (1) pair of articulated forearm armor allowing extension for missile firing mode
- One (1) pair of articulated countermeasure dispensers
- One (1) pair of detachable bicep armor
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of repulsor-firing hands
- Articulated flaps on legs
- Fully deployable air flaps at back of the armor
- Multi-layered waist armor with enhanced articulations allowing highly flexible movement
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) donut box
- One (1) donut
- One (1) coffee cup
- A specially designed figure stand with movie logo and character nameplate
The Suit-Up Gantry Quarter Scale Collectible:
- Authentic and highly detailed Suit-Up Gantry with great articulations and all-new paint application
- Approximately 63cm H x 75cm W x 36cm D
- 12 LED light-up areas on Gantry base (white light, battery operated)
- 8 LED light-up areas on Mechanical arms (white light, battery operated)
- Over 80 points of articulations
- Highly accurate mechanical design with realistic cable and wire details
- Five (5) mechanical arms – one (1) left and one (1) right side for disarming the forearm armors with rotatable function, one (1) in the front for disarming the chest armor, one (1) at the back for disarming the helmet, and one (1) at the back
- Four (4) small mechanical arms
- One (1) set of interchangeable decal
** Batteries included for collectible figure, button cells are required
*** Batteries not included for diorama figure base, 3A batteries (3 pieces) are required
****Light up function operated using USB power; USB connecting cable is not included for collectible, Micro USB cable is required