Iron Man Mark I Diecast (MMS605-D40)Marvel Iron Man Movie Masterpiece 1/6 Scale Figure
✓ All Prices in Canadian Dollars 🍁
✓ Secure Shopping
✓ Safely Packaged
✓ Orders Shipped Daily
✓ Worldwide Shipping
Live near Ottawa? Select our 'Local Pickup' on checkout!
ABOUT THIS SIXTH SCALE FIGURE
“My turn.” – Tony Stark
The origin of all preceding Iron Man, Mark I was manually crafted by Tony Stark from limited resources found in the cave, including pieces of scrap metal and machine parts, as part of the plan to escape from the terrorists. Taking fans back to the beginning where it all started, Sideshow and Hot Toys are extremely thrilled to present a diecast version of your favorite superhero in his very first generation of Iron Man armor!
The stunningly detailed sixth scale Iron Man Mark I collectible figure is crafted based on the first suit. The figure features a newly painted helmeted head sculpt of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark, highly-accurate Mark I armor parts made in diecast material with real wires and cables attached showcasing the armor’s complexity, and multiple layers of steel-like painting in metallic silver and bronze to show texture and weathering effects. There are LED light-up functions on the Arc Reactor and forearm. A highly-accurate engine motor is on the back with a rotary design simulating a running engine. Iron Man's iconic Flamethrower weapon and effect accessories help recreate scenes from the movie; and a themed diorama base enhancing the collection experience.
Iron Man fanatics don’t pass up on the opportunity to have this signature figure among your Marvel display!
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
The Iron Man Mark I Diecast Sixth Scale Figure features:
- An authentic and detailed likeness of Iron Man Mark I in Iron Man
- One (1) newly painted helmeted head sculpt with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in the movie
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Specialized body with over 36 points of articulations inside Iron Man Mark I armor (Iron Man Mark I armor and figure body are inseparable)
- Skillfully crafted diecast armor parts including helmet, chest, shoulders, thighs, right calf, and foot
- Special features on armor:
- Multiple layers of metallic bronze and silver-colored steel-like painting on the armors with real wires and cables and weathering effects
- LED-lighted circle-shaped Arc Reactor on chest, and left forearm (USB power operated)
- Highly-detailed engine motor on figure’s back, equipped with rotary design (USB power operated) simulates a running engine
- Two (2) pairs of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of fists
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) dark brown-colored T-Shirt
- One (1) pair of grey-colored pants
- One (1) pair of dark brown colored boots
- One (1) flamethrower (implanted on right arm, non-detachable)
- One (1) working forearm missile launcher (implanted on left arm, non-detachable)
- Two (2) flamethrower effect accessories
- One (1) themed diorama figure stand featuring scraps of weapons and stones
- One (1) elevated figure base with movie logo and character nameplate
*Light-up function and rotary function design operated using USB power
**USB connecting cable is not included for collectible, Micro USB cable is required