Hunt A Killer: Curtain Call1-99 players, 30-180 minutes, ages 14+
✓ All Prices in Canadian Dollars 🍁
✓ Secure Shopping
✓ Safely Packaged
✓ Orders Shipped Daily
✓ Worldwide Shipping
Live near Ottawa? Select our 'Local Pickup' on checkout!
Julia Adler recently found a mummified corpse in the attic of her family-owned theater. The remains belong to the famed actress Viola Vane, who notoriously disappeared in 1934. Now that Vane’s body has been unearthed, can you answer the million-dollar question: Who orchestrated the vanishing of Viola Vane?
- Back Track: Requires referencing evidence found in earlier episodes
- Eye for Detail: Especially close reading of the evidence
- Plentiful Puzzles: Puzzles that require critical reading or creating a timeline
- Challenging Ciphers: At least one challenging code or cipher
Hunt A Killer’s most popular series of all time, now available as a bingeable box set. Solve a cold case from the 1930s with this theatrical investigation that has everything you need for a murder mystery party. Time is of the essence, the current owner of the theater could lose everything if you don’t determine who killed Viola Vane. Follow the clues, solve the murder, and save the theater before it’s too late!
Get all 6 boxes at once (that’s 10-15 hours of gameplay!). No subscription required.
Solve puzzles, and examine archival documents and private correspondence in order to glean details that the police may have missed.
Totally immerse yourself in a cold case from the 1930s with consequences in the present day. Can you save the Cadence Theater?
This box is perfect for:
- The true crime fanatic who questions everything they read.
- A unique gift for the sleuth who has everything.
- Transforming ordinary game night into a thrilling investigation.
- Do you have what it takes to Hunt A Killer? Immersive, story-driven board games for you to play alone or cooperatively. Sort through evidence, decode ciphers, piece together clues, and catch the killer. It's like an escape room delivered right to your door.