Glen More II: Highland Games1-4 players, ages 12+, 90-120 minutes
✓ All Prices in Canadian Dollars 🍁
✓ Secure Shopping
✓ Safely Packaged
✓ Orders Shipped Daily
✓ Worldwide Shipping
Live near Ottawa? Select our 'Local Pickup' on checkout!
This expansion adds 4 new Chronicles to Glen More II: Chronicles!
In Feasts & Follies by Rüdiger Dorn (Istanbul, Luxor, Karuba) players try to outwit the opposing clan chiefs in order to win the upcoming end-of-round scoring by hosting great festivities first. Jonny Pac (Coloma, Merchants Cove, A Fist Full of Meeples) is organizing a series of Highland Games tournaments in Sticks & Stones, in which the champions of the players compete against each other on the new Highland Games Board to take the lead in a new scoring category. Funtails Development expands the possibilities of the popular Overbuild Tiles many times over with the new Monuments in Plan & Prosper. Not only these new Chronicles are supported by the extensive Solo Mode by Automa Factory (designers of the solo modes of Wingspan, Scythe, Gaia Project), but also the base game and a total of 11 Chronicles. Now you can always find a worthy opponent!
- 4 more Chronicles for the Smash Hit Glen More II: Chronicles
- Famous guest Designers like Rüdiger Dorn and Jonny Pac
- Automa Factory Solo Mode for all Chronicles incl. the new Chronicles
- We never offered kickstarter exclusives – all promos and add on buys are available for retail too
- A new scoring range in 1 new Chronicle
- Making more long term preparation buildings with 1 new Chronicle