German Heavy Self-Propelled Howitzer Hummel (Late Production) #367 (35367)1:35 Scale Tank Plastic Model Kit
✓ All Prices in Canadian Dollars 🍁
✓ Secure Shopping
✓ Safely Packaged
✓ Orders Shipped Daily
✓ Worldwide Shipping
Live near Ottawa? Select FREE LOCAL PICKUP on checkout!
Catch the Buzz!
The Hummel was developed by German designers in short time, intended to provide a quick boost for troops that had begun to struggle in the aftermath of their invasion of the Soviet Union in 1941. Its chassis was a hybrid using parts from the Pz.Kpfw.III and IV, and the gun was the powerful sFH18/1 15cm piece that fired 43.5kg howitzer rounds distances up to and over 13 kilometers. Hummels joined the fray from 1943 in the showdown Battle of Kursk, and served through the second half of WWII.
About the Model
- This is a 1/35 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 190mm, width: 84mm.
- The model authentically captures the Hummel form with thin fighting compartment armor and late production integrated driving compartment.
- Features coordinated sight and 15cm howitzer elevation.
- Assembly type late production tracks feature one-piece straight sections for realistic depiction of upper run "sag."
- Includes 3 figures depicted in the act of loading shells.
- Comes with 2 marking options, for Eastern and Western Front vehicles.