Ford GT #346 (24346)1:24 Scale Car Plastic Model Kit
✓ All Prices in Canadian Dollars 🍁
✓ Secure Shopping
✓ Safely Packaged
✓ Orders Shipped Daily
✓ Worldwide Shipping
Live near Ottawa? Select our 'Local Pickup' on checkout!
Honed to Perfection
Ford’s GT40 was a motorsports legend which dominated the prestigious 24 Hours of Le Mans race with four back-to-back victories between 1966 and 1969. Nearly 50 years on, and 2015 welcomed a newcomer with the legendary GT name, a revolutionary design upon which Ford have unleashed their passion for innovation: the Ford GT. It is based around a carbon fiber monocoque and endowed with a 647hp 3.5-liter EcoBoost V6 engine plus a 7-speed dual-clutch transmission, not to mention an aerodynamically-honed carbon fiber body: the result is a top speed of a cool 347km/h. A competition model took a magnificent class victory in the 2016 running of the 24 Hours of Le Mans.
About the Model
- This is a 1/24 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 200mm, width; 94mm, height: 46mm.
- Refined aerodynamic form is captured with aplomb, with depictions of buttresses, door-side air tunnels and underside design.
- Body rear parts breakdown closely follows that of the actual car for super realism.
- Metal-plated wheels and oil tank depiction give an extra layer of realism.
- Shoulder sections and passenger seat dashboard are separate parts.
- Realistic soft resin tires.