Classic Game with Lined Wooden Case
This Deluxe Cribbage set will keep you coming back to play again and again. Players take turns scoring points by trying to lay down cards that total 15 or 31. They can also earn points by counting their hands and counting cribs (the Dealer’s hand). As hands are played, players keep score by “pegging” their metal movers along the track. Be the first player or team to reach 121 points, and you win. This Legacy Edition Deluxe Cribbage set features a lined wooden case with a Cribbage Board lid, 6 colored metal movers, and 2 standard decks of cards. Everything fits neatly inside the case, making travel and storage simple. Bring it along on your next vacation or give it as a gift to the game fan on your list.
- A TIMELESS FAVORITE: Played and enjoyed for hundreds of years, Cribbage is a quick-playing game of strategy, counting, and luck. Kids and adults alike will hone their tactics as they play, making each family game night more competitive than the last!
- LINED WOOD CASE & METAL PEGS: The 3-row scoring board is incorporated into the lid of the lined wooden case, which securely holds the 6 colored metal pegs and 2 card decks. With elegant, simple storage, it’s easy to take along on trips or put on display in your home.
- PART OF OUR LEGACY COLLECTION: Crafted from wood and featuring eye-catching, decorative finishes, Legacy game sets are meant to be played and displayed for generations. Enjoy with family & friends or give as a lasting gift.
- SPIN MASTER GAMES AND PUZZLES: A world of puzzles and interactive board games for families, kids, and adults, including trivia games, card games, classic games like chess and checker sets, plus jigsaw, foam, 3D puzzles and more
- FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY: Next time you get together with family and friends, bring along a Spin Master game. The perfect activity for memorable game nights, birthdays, dinner parties, vacations, holiday & Christmas gifts, and any time you just want to have fun!
- Includes: 1 Wood Cribbage Board Case, 6 Metal Movers, 2 Card Decks, Instructions