DC Comics Deck-Building Game: Rivals - Green Lantern vs. Sinestro2 players, ages 15+, 30-45 minutes
✓ All Prices in Canadian Dollars 🍁
✓ Secure Shopping
✓ Safely Packaged
✓ Orders Shipped Daily
✓ Worldwide Shipping
Live near Ottawa? Select our 'Local Pickup' on checkout!
In this 2-player deck-building game that utilizes Cryptozoic’s popular Cerberus Engine, players compete head to head using direct “confrontations” to take down their opponent’s oversized character cards.
Players take on the roles of Green Lantern™ and Sinestro™. Each oversized character card has a cost of 9, 12, or 15 and has a unique ability. As they are defeated, the characters grow in difficulty to take down, and their abilities also improve. Players start off on an even playing field with identical decks of cards. They then use the cards in their hands and special abilities to buy bigger and better cards. As the game progresses, each player’s deck becomes unique, strengthened by his or her decisions. Players attack and defend until Green LanternTM or SinestroTM stands supreme over his iconic rival!
Standalone game, but compatible with all games and expansions in DC Deck-Building Game series
- Players battle it out as eternal rivals Green LanternTM (Hal Jordan) and SinestroTM.
- SinestroTM focuses on attacking and passing bad cards to his rival.
- Green LanternTM focuses on drawing cards, defending, and recurring cards.
- Standalone game, but compatible with all games and expansions in DC Deck-Building Game series.
- 98 Game Cards
- Including: all-new Heroes, Villains, Equipment, Locations, and Constructs
- 6 Oversized Character Cards