Badger Air-Brush Set Model 200-5Single Action, Internal Mix Air-Brush
✓ All Prices in Canadian Dollars 🍁
✓ Secure Shopping
✓ Safely Packaged
✓ Orders Shipped Daily
✓ Worldwide Shipping
Live near Ottawa? Select FREE LOCAL PICKUP on checkout!
Badger's 200 ® Series offers the ease of single action operation while providing the fine spray pattern of internal mix paint atomization for professional results. Depressing the trigger releases a pre-set amount of color which can be regulated by turning a needle adjustment screw at the back of the airbrush handle. Once the desired paint flow is set the airbrush will maintain the preset spray pattern until the user chooses to change it.
- The Model 200-5 Set contains 200NH airbrush with general purpose(Medium) nozzle/needle (.75 millimeter) sprays 1/32-inch (0.8millimeter) to 2 1/2-inch (63 millimeter) spray pattern; attachable jar, protective cap, vinyl air hose, Propel regulator
- Top choice for the model painter or decorative stenciler looking for the ease of single action; internal mix, siphon (bottom) feed airbrush
- The Model 200 will spray inks, dyes, watercolors, gouaches, properly reduced acrylics, fabric paints, modeling paints, automotive lacquers and enamels, most ceramic stains and glazes, Air-Tex, SpectraTex, Air-Opaque and MODELflex airbrush colors
- Non-slip, one-piece trigger; for beginners and intermediate airbrushers; Color cup and jar adaptor for quick color change; Easy maintenance and cleaning, Self-lubricating PTFE needle bearing enables continuous proper paint flow and prevents needle wear
- Badger Airbrushes are American Made; One year warranty on mfg defects with a lifetime warranty on the PTFE needle bearing and any factory labor repairs