70 Ton Hart Ballast Car - Canadian Pacific (20002823)HO Scale Car Plastic Model Kit
✓ All Prices in Canadian Dollars 🍁
✓ Secure Shopping
✓ Safely Packaged
✓ Orders Shipped Daily
✓ Worldwide Shipping
Live near Ottawa? Select FREE LOCAL PICKUP on checkout!
Built by ACF from 1940-1953, the 70-Ton Hart Ballast Cars were formally known as "Hart Selective Service Ballast Cars", due to the use of specially-designed doors which allowed the lading to be discharged one of three ways: to the center of the rails, to the center and sides of the rails, or to the side of the rails only.
- Die-cast chassis
- 70-ton friction-bearing trucks
- Separately-applied side-dump doors which can be positioned open or closed
- Separately-applied grab irons, coupler cut lever, train line hose, and air brake piping detail
- Fully detailed interior, including cross-bracing and side stiffeners
- AccuMate Proto-Coupler ready (screws for Proto-coupler will be included in the packaging)
- Accurate painting and printing