50' Plug Door Boxcar - British Columbia Railway (20002673)HO Scale Boxcar Plastic Model Kit
✓ All Prices in Canadian Dollars 🍁
✓ Secure Shopping
✓ Safely Packaged
✓ Orders Shipped Daily
✓ Worldwide Shipping
Live near Ottawa? Select FREE LOCAL PICKUP on checkout!
From 1975 to 1980 National Steel Car built over one-thousand 506 single-plug door box cars. Most of the 100-ton cars went to Canadian railroads primarily for paper service. Two hundred 70-ton cars went into food service for the Grand Trunk Western. the models have a number of variations corresponding to the prototype.
- Bodies: 5111 or 5277 cubic foot styles
- Ends: Nine or ten corrugations
- Doors: 9ft or 10ft plug doors
- Side Sills: Deep or shallow sills
- Corner Posts: A special limited run of the Grand Trunk Western cars without the corner posts will be available.
- Trucks: 70- or 100-ton
- Suggested minimum radius of 22