13 Minutes: The Cuban Missile Crisis, 19622 players, ages 10+, 13 minutes
✓ All Prices in Canadian Dollars 🍁
✓ Secure Shopping
✓ Safely Packaged
✓ Worldwide Shipping
Live near Ottawa? Select FREE LOCAL PICKUP on checkout!
The world was never closer to global nuclear war than during the Cuban Missile Crisis in October 1962. Nuclear missiles launched from Cuba could reach Washington in a mere 13 minutes! Can you navigate this world of superpower brinkmanship without triggering World War Three? Inspired by the acclaimed game '13 Days', '13 Minutes' lets two players re-fight the crisis in a tense card game in... 13 Minutes!
13 Minutes is a card-driven micro game with tough decisions. Playing as either President Kennedy or Khrushchev, your aim is to exit the Cuban Missile Crisis as the most powerful superpower. During the game you will play five Strategy cards that you use to place Influence cubes on battlegrounds to score majorities, or to manipulate battlegrounds. Played cards turn into new battlegrounds so the world map is ever changing. Be careful, because each decision is important and you may trigger global nuclear war.
13 Strategy cards - 26 Influence cubes (13 blue and 13 red) - 1 Rulebook
- Relive the Cold War and navigate superpower brinkmanship without triggering World War Three!
- Intense head-to-head & highly strategic game play
- An excellent micro-game version of acclaimed game '13 Days'
- For 2 players ages 10 and up, plays in 13 Minutes!
- Includes 13 Strategy Cards, 26 Influence Cubes and a rule book