Postwar Box Car - Canadian Pacific (20002435)HO Scale Box Car Plastic Model Kit
✓ All Prices in Canadian Dollars 🍁
✓ Secure Shopping
✓ Safely Packaged
✓ Orders Shipped Daily
✓ Worldwide Shipping
Live near Ottawa? Select FREE LOCAL PICKUP on checkout!
The Canadian Pacific 40' postwar boxcar already assembled is based on the ones built in 1951.
Spurred by the postwar business boom and in an effort to replace worn out equipment, North American railroads built large numbers of 40' box cars to the AAR standard designs beginning in 1945. Prototypes were built with different combinations of roof styles, ends and doors. Our tooling includes many of the more common options for these details.
- Fully Assembled Model
- State Of The Art Highly Detailed Tooling
- Many Separately Applied Details Such As Ladders, Grab Irons, Etc.
- Four Different End Styles, 4/4, Early and Late Improved Dreadnaught or "Dartnot"
- Two Different Roofs, Straight Or Diagonal Panel
- Six Foot Door Opening
- Superior or Youngstown Doors
- Seven or Eight Rung Ladders
- Fully Detailed Under Frame
- Free Rolling Trucks With Blackened Metal Wheel Sets
- Carefully Researched Prototypical Paint Schemes